Unforgettable Childhood Memory

Hi, Let me introduce my self my name is Laili Dwi Aryani, that's called Laili.
I’m want to tell childhood memories that wouldn’t be forgotten and always remembered.

When I was elementary school i often played with friends the same age, which is not far apart from where I lived. Ussually we play cooking, play doll, and other games. We also play together with their peers guy girl. We sometimes play gobagsodor, hide and seek, jump rope, soccer, etc. As well many traditional toys earlier times.
Well when it was me and my friends were playing football in the yard of my neighbor who locate their homes in front of my home, my friends and playing football with his cool at the time. Well then when it was my turn to kick the ball. I’ve already put the ball right in front of my feet. I’ll kick “aaww” a big enough, it turned out in front of me. And out the blood on my feet. I immediately ran to wash my feet turned out to nail the index my leg off. At that time immediately felt the pain. I cried and called my mother who was at work and she came home to treat my leg. And since then I went to school with the use of sandals for my feet bandaged finger tip.
I and friends have also been playing house behind my house to make a tent like playing house and play-cook dishes. Me and my friends when it will cook sauteed kale and fried tempeh and making ice grass jelly. Then me and my friends took swamp rice fields near the house and then bought for fried tempeh and buy spices for cooking sauteed kale and leaf plucking grass jelly area in our place. We set up a small stove and a small frying pan. Then take a cooking oil inside the house and then we start chopping the ingredients, preparing and cooking it until selese. When everything is ready, then we eat together there.

After it’s over we have a conversation with cool to her tell that we do with laughing like it because we feel very so happy that I can make that food together.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Most Embarrassing Moment of My Friend

Procedural Text of a Special Dish