The Most Embarrassing Moment of My Friend



Siska is  my close friend in college and class. I first met her in this college. and so i know close in the classroom . and know close to her because it is often a group.
Full name is Siska Erlinda. her from palembang. She is beautiful .She is always friendly and loves to have fun.  However, he can be a bit immature at times. For example, when she doesn’t get what she wants. Siska is  diligent in her study. She likes to listen to a music and sometimes, she spends a lot of money to do some shopping.

He's a coward, ever time that our group will do the task subjects and then we'll do it in my dorm and we'll do at 19:00. and siska asking to be picked when the distance between the mess with the mess the other one is not far away, and at that hour the atmosphere was still pretty crowded.I’m sure we’ll always be close friends.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unforgettable Childhood Memory

Procedural Text of a Special Dish